Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good morning mommy!


Gee, look what I found in the bathroom?!??!?! Was this put here just for me?





What could this possibly be? It is so very interesting!





Look mommy, look! Hum...I wonder, does it taste good?!?!?!




By request:

Layered Mexican Bake
1 lb. hamburger
1 onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
2 t. chili powder
1 1/4 c. salsa
1 pkg frozen corn
tortillas (8 inch)
1/2 c. sour cream (or however much you end up using)
3/4 c. shredded cheese (or however much you end up using)

Brown beef with onions and peppers. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 min. Add salsa and corn; mix well. Simmer 5 min.

Spread 1 c. meat sauce onto bottom of 8 or 9 inch baking dish; top with layers of tortilla, 1/2 c. meat sauce, sour cream, and cheese. Cover with tortilla, 1 c. meat sauce, and cheese. Top with final layer of tortilla, meat, and cheese.

Bake at 375 for 25 min., or until casserole is heated through.



Just found this in the Kraft food magazine. It was good. Kids enjoyed it, I had all the ingredients at home, and it was really easy. Nothing spectacular, except did I mention that the kids enjoyed it and it was easy?

Enjoy!

If anyone else wants any other featured dinners, just let me know and I will get the recipe down here.


2 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

did he smash the bottom of that???

Unknown said...

Haven't each of your kids done something like that? Gotten into lotion or some other bathroom product? I'm just saying...