Sunday, April 11, 2010

A completed project!!

We actually started and completed a project this weekend.  It is quite hard to believe, I understand.  This is like the first entirely completed project.  Enough said.



This is the before pics.  Okay, so I didn't get actually any before pics, but here are a couple of pics from easter.  I apologize.  I know that no one wanted to see ANOTHER blog about their cute easter kids.  So, just pretend the kids don't exist in these shots.








And the spot in front of the house was just grass up to the front walk-way.  Here is how it looks now:









Crazy, ea?   Not that most of you all care what our "landscaping" looks like, but oh well.  I'm just surprised that we actually started something and finished it.  And not 1 year later!!

1 comment:

Candria said...

Looks awesome! Your grass is so green!!! Everything is still gray & dead looking around here.... Love it!