So, I did a very silly thing. I ok'd the invitation of seven 9 year old boys to my house for pizza and a movie in honor of my son's birthday.
To be quite honest with you, I thought that by 9, they might be a little more "mature". OH no, it just means that they're louder, and less of them fit in a small space. It was chaotic, to say the least....but fun!
In honor of my son being 9, he now gets to choose and make dinner every Tuesday, starting next tuesday. So, as you look at my weekly menu, please remember that from now on, the Tuesdays are his day, so plan accordingly....yay rah!
1 comment:
My goal for this year is to teach makenna to bake. We'll start with cookies and then end with breads. I want her to be able to do it all herself. She's sooo excited. Is cayson excited to cook? If so, how long do you think it will last? :)
Post a Comment