Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is this some sort of sick April fool's joke?


Yeah, so whose crazy idea was this???


Why are we having snow storm after snow storm now? It's like it is christmas all over again!! It gets infuriating running in it. It was one thing in Jan/Feb, but in april?? Alexs and I got back last night from running and we looked like snowballs. It was quite funny...but not really.




This was this morning. we decided to go out and play. I was going to shovel the walk. The problem was that it was so wet, that I could hardly move the snow. It was quite sad. But, the girls had fun.


We had thunder and lightning yesterday, along with snow, torrential downpour, hail, wind gusts, and I think that was it. It was crazy! At least the lightning was finished by the time we went running.

2 comments:

Candria said...

You love it, Don't lie! Just kidding! It's finally starting to feel like spring here today! We'll see how long it lasts! Coming through? Or coming the other way and you'll be in I.F.? Keep me posted and we'll see what kind of hooking up we can do....

Unknown said...

Hey, I wanted to see a picture of you as a snowball! Come on, I'm sure you were adorable. :) And here I thought our spring weather was crazy. I have to say it's nothing compared to the fun you're having. :) Thank goodness. I have nothing on my calendar for when you're going to be here, so pick a day/night and we'll get together. Like how I just put you in charge? Yep, I'm good. :)